"A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theater admission and the babysitter were worth it."- Alfred Hitchcock

Friday, October 15, 2010

Question for whoever's out there....

I have compiled up some of my thoughts and noticed that most of the movies i watch are good... but what I really want to know is a good awful film that just about sucks that you would like me to make a Video review for. It can be any type, oh but it has to be bad. I will chose from the choice that is the most popular.

I will constantly be asking questions of types of films i should review through Youtube or something, so be sure to suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3/15 The Lights Go Down....


"A film is a petrified fountain of thought."
Jean Cocteau

Never have these words been more true. Alas this blog. A blog about the great art form known as the movies. Have you ever walked into a crowded theater, see a great movie, and walk out wanting to tell people about it? Well this is the place. Here I will be posting reviews to films you write or any that i have seen to show to the public whether or not they should see it. I also plan on writing about great movies and any other film i think is well deserving.
My goal is to educate today's youth about past films and the films we have today, because sadly, we are not in the golden ages of Hollywood any more and less and less people are watching the great movies. Movies educate us to the highest degree. They make us think, gain knowledge, and sometimes change our lives. If you have any suggestions or anything you think would be great for this blog (this is my first time using a blog, so help would be very nice) just email me at edunnl@aol.com